- Download the DOCUMENT CHECKLIST required for admission and bring along the stated documents / photographs.All documents as indicated in the checklist should be scanned in PDF format and brought along on a pen drive for uploading at the college. (Soft copy of each document not to exceed 2mb)
- Download the Anti-ragging draft and Medical Emergency Procedure draft from WCFA web site. (Format available in the college website under ‘Admission Checklist’). Print both the Student and Parent Affidavit separately on Rs.100/- Stamp paper and get it notarized. (format available in the college website under ‘Admission Checklist’)
- Student to bring along Blood group certificate and Color blindness test certificate duly validated by an authorized medical personnel.
- Special Conditions (ignore if the candidate do not fall under this category)
a. Students with any specific medical condition are required to submit an Emergency medical procedure undertaking. (Format available in the college website under ‘Admission Checklist’).
b. Print the Medical Emergency procedure duly validated by an authorized medical personnel.
- Approach the WCFA Admission Counselor at the given time of appointment.The students and both the parents are required to be present at the time of admissions.
- Please bring the necessary documents (as per the document checklist). Please note that the University accepts only documents attested by a Government Gazetted Officer. Attestation by Notary Public will not be accepted.
- Please arrange to bring cash / cheque to pay balance College Fee at Mysuru.
- Ensure all documentation ( photocopies, attestation, medical certificates, etc., ) is completed at your home town, before arriving at WCFA, Mysuru.
WCFA is recognized by the ‘Council of
Architecture,’ New Delhi and is affiliated to
‘Visveswaraya Technological University’,