- Attested copies – As per University norms, all documents should be attested by a Government Gazetted Officer. Documents attested by Notary Public will not be accepted.
- The scanned copies as mentioned below should be got on a pen drive at the time of Admission Procedure at WCFA, Mysuru (each document to not exceed <2MB)
A. CATEGORY OF ADMISSION (Only for K-CET and COMED-K category)
- Admission Order (from K-CET / COMED –K as applicable)
- Payment Receipt (for payment made at K-CET / COMED-K cell)
OTHER DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR K-CET, COMED-K AND MANAGEMENT APPLICANTS.
B. ORIGINAL DOCUMENTS REQUIRED (Will be retained at college till the completion of the course)
- 10th Standard Marks Card (Originals +3 Attested copies+ PDF Scan <2mb)
- 12th Standard or Diploma Marks Card (Originals +3 Attested copies+ PDF Scan <2mb)
- 12th Standard or Diploma Transfer Certificate (Originals +3 Attested copies+ PDF Scan <2mb)
- Conduct or Character Certificate from the Institution/College previously admitted(Originals +3 Attested copies)
- Migration Certificate (Applicable only for Non-Karnataka students)(Originals +3 Attested copies)
- NATA / JEE Score card (Originals +3 Attested copies+ PDF Scan< 2mb)
- Income and Caste Certificate (Mandatory for all categories other than GM) (Originals +3 Attested copies+ PDF Scan <2mb)
C. ADDITIONAL DOCUMENTS REQUIRED (Mandatory)
- 6 Passport size photographs + 6 Stamp Size photographs with White Background + JPEG Scan of the passport size photograph <2mb
- Any 2 Identity proof of Student (Aadhaar Card/ Driving License / PAN card /Passport /Voters ID) (1 copy)
- Any 2 Identity proof of Parent (Aadhaar Card/ Driving License / PAN card /Passport /Voters ID) (1 copy)
- Blood group certificate from an authorized laboratory.
- Color Vision Certificate regarding severity of Color blindness (General eye test certificate not accepted) from an authorized laboratory.
- Emergency Medical Procedure document. Students with medical conditions (If any) need to submit the emergency procedure document. VIEW OR DOWNLOAD MEDICAL EMERGENCY PROCEDURE
D. ADDITIONAL DETAILS REQUIRED
- Email ID of at least one parent
- Email ID of Student. Student to have mandatory Gmail account.
- Guardian details ( if any )
E. DOCUMENTS FOR NON-RESIDENT INDIANS / FOREIGN STUDENTS
- Marks card and Certificate issued by the Board/ Institution studied (Originals +3 Attested copies+ PDF Scan <2mb)
- Relevant Visa and other related documentation. (1 copy)
- Passport (1 copy)
- Equivalence Certificate from VTU (Originals + PDF Scan <2mb)
- Eligibility Certificate from VTU. (Originals + PDF Scan<2mb)
- Any other relevant Certificates.
- Obtain “Original Certificates” acknowledgement list before leaving premises.