Higher Education: Graduation Degree
- 2015 Bachelor of Architecture (B.Arch) SIT, Tumkur under Visvesvaraya Technological University
- 2018 Master of Creative Arts (M.Cr.A) – Experimental Media Art Practices Srishti Institute of Art, Design and Technology, Bengaluru under University of Mysore.
- 2014 to date: Founder / Artist-Curator at ‘Holy Cow! Studio, Bangalore’.
- 2017 to date: Founder / P.I. at Experiential Cognition (XPC) Laboratory, Bengaluru.
- 2018 to date: Full-time Faculty Member at Srishti School of Media, Arts and Sciences.
– Intern at Khoj International Artists’ Association, New Delhi. MAY – JUL 2017
– Intern at Workbench Projects (Makerspace), Bengaluru. FEB – MAR 2015
– Architecture intern at Ini Chatterji and Associates, Goa. AUG – DEC 2014
– Intern at PAN Architecture, Gangtok, Sikkim. JUL – DEC 2013
- Architectural Design
- Curatorial practice
- Digital Art and Sketching
- Painting and Photography
- Research and Education
- Scholarly Writing
- 3D Parametric Design
- 3D Printing and Modeling
- Augmented Reality Applications
- Comissioned Art Projects
- Design Consultation
- Graphic Design Services
- Installation (New Media)
- Stage/Exhibition Design
- Visual Arts Practice
– Installation artist at ‘Lab Culture II’ exhibition at NCBS, InSTEM Gallery, Bengaluru. SEP 2019 to Jan 2020.
– Independent curator and artist at ‘Insecure Science’, a pilot art-science group show of the
‘Experiential Cognition Lab’, Bengaluru. NOV 2017.
– Artist at ‘Science Gallery Bengaluru’ events held at Serendipity Arts Festival, Goa. DEC 2016,
and BengaluruITE.Biz Expo, Bengaluru Palace. 2016.
– Associate Partner and Junior organizer for Designuru Architecture vertical. Curated events, workshops,
talks, and exhibitions for ‘Designuru’, a festival of Design, Art and Architecture in Bengaluru, Apr 2016.
– Part of ‘Klatsch’ collective’s winning Public art grant by the India Foundation for the Arts, Bengaluru. DEC’15.
– Panel member on experimental art and DIY ecosystem discussions, ‘Art Illume’, Bengaluru. Nov 2019.
– Moderator for ‘Creative Conversations with Scientists’ panel discussion, NCBS, Bengaluru. JUL 2019.
– Curated ‘Portrait of Erosion’ exhibition at Rangoli Metro Art Centre, Bangalore, DEC 2018, and Chennai Photo
Biennale, FEB 2019 for Srishti Institute of Art, Design and Technology.
– Artist at Augmented Reality workshop group exhibition at EyeMyth Media Arts Festival, Mumbai. AUG 2017.
– Curated ‘Science Gallery International’ Artist’s work at Visvesvaraya Industrial & Technological Museum and Cubbon
Park Underground Metro Station for ‘Festival of Stories’ as a part of courses at Srishti Institute, Bengaluru. OCT 2016.
– Group Exhibition on Travel photography ‘Changing Lens’ at Galerie Crescent, Bengaluru. NOV 2015.
– Poster design selected for permanent online collection at Mexican Museum of Design – ‘To Death with a Smile.’ 2016.
– Invited mural artist at ‘Hopevilla’ Open House Artist in Residence, Kodaikanal. DEC 2015.
– Fundraising for victims of the 2015 Nepal Earthquake by selling ‘Holy Cow! Studio’ merchandise. MAY 2015.
– Certificate of Citation for winning ‘361° Postcard Project’ at the 361°Architecture Conference, Mumbai. 2014.
– Winning group entry for Roerich museum design at Intercollege architecture fest – Inspirit’12, MSRIT, Bangaluru.