Ar. Asijit Khan
2018-2020: M. Arch, Centre for Environmental Planning and
Technology (CEPT), Architectural Design
2014: B. Arch, Siddaganga Institute of Technology, Tumkur,
2008: St’ James’ School, Kolkata
- Feb 2013- June 2013: Intern Architect at Design Square Architects, Ahmedabad
• Worked on construction documents for bunglow projects and
• Worked on various contsruction details.
- Dec 2013 – Feb 2014: Associate Architect at Ayan Sen Architects Urban
Designers And Planners (Asaudp)
• Worked on design and presentation of on going architectural and
- Mar 2014 – May2014: Architect, at Shatotto, Dhaka, Bangladesh
• Worked on design and conceptualization of Exhibition for Ar. Rafi q
Azam named “Water in Light”
• Designing of exhibition at Venice Biennale 2014.
- May 2014 – Sept 2016: Principal Architect at 4Cubits Design Studio, Kolkata
• design and construction of various residential and commercial projects.
- Sept 2016 – Present: Principal Architect at Asijit khan Architects
• Working on residential and commercial projects located in Arunachal
pradesh, Odisha, and Karnataka.
- Award for Excellence in Architectural Thesis 2013- shortlisted in zone 4, by
National Institute of Advanced Studies in Architecture (NIASA)
- Award for Outstanding work in Architectural Design ,SIT, 2011-2012
- 2nd place in IIT, Kharagpur Installation Design Competition
- Thesis- “Rejuvenation Of the Sunderbans”– Archiving architectural Thesis’13 Published by COA ( Council Of Architecture)
- Paper Titled- “The Untamed Language Of Sunderbans” Published in Vistara,
National Conference On Architecture and Built Environment (NCABE), 2013
Registered with the Council Of Architecture, New delhi, CA/2015/69496
Architecture is an art that uses scientific c methodology to enhance spatial quality