FOR K-CET AND COMED-K APPLICANTS
- Please complete formalities of counseling at K-CET/COMED-K cell.
- After issue of Admission order by K-CET/COMED-K, please call WCFA office for an appointment for Admission within the prescribed date to initiate the admission procedure.
FOR MANAGEMENT CATEGORY APPLICANTS
- Please call WCFA’s office for an appointment for Admission within the prescribed date to initiate the admission Procedure.
COMPLIANCE PROCEDURE FOR ALL APPLICANTS
- Visit WCFA web site – http://wcfa.ac.in/admission-procedure/ and download the “ADMISSION CHECKLIST -2018-19” required for admission and bring along the stated documents.
- All documents as indicated in the checklist should be scanned in PDF format and brought along in a pen drive for uploading at the college admission portal.
- Download the anti-ragging draft and Medical Emergency Procedure draft from WCFA web site.
- Print both the student and Parent Affidavit separately on Rs.100/- Stamp paper and notarize it. (format available in the college website)
- Students with any specific medical condition are required to submit an emergency medical procedure undertaking. The format is available in the admission checklist.
- Print the Medical Emergency procedure duly validated by anauthorized medical personnel.
- Approach the WCFA Admission Counselor at the given time of appointment.
- The students and both the parents are required to be present at the time of admissions.
- Please bring the necessarydocuments (as per the document checklist)
- Fill the online application form at WCFA.
- Read contents of CODE OF CONDUCT and understand its contents. The Admission Counselor will help to clear doubts, if any. The declaration to be signed in the college.
- Pay the College and other applicable Fees (This Fee is separate from K-CET/COMEDK Fees.) at Karnataka Bank, Saraswathipuram branch, Mysuru & obtain receipt. (Details of Fee structure for K-CET/COMED-K/MANAGEMENT category can be had from the admission Counselor)
- Please present the payment challan at college.
- Sign the Code of Conduct – Student and Parents.
- Sign the Admission Application form declaration – Student and Parents
- Obtain Temporary College Admission Number.