Admission Criteria for B Arch
Criteria 1 – Qualifying Exam
Admission for the first year of the course shall be open to the candidates having a minimum 50% in aggregate (45% in case of SC, ST and OBC candidates), in the results of the following courses:
- The two year Pre-University examination conducted by the Karnataka State Pre-University Board with Mathematics as a subject of study
- 10+2 of the Central Board of Secondary Education (C.B.S.E.) with Mathematics as a subject of study
- Three-Year Diploma in any stream recognized by Government of Karnataka, or any other State government or Central government or any other Diploma qualification considered equivalent there to by Visvesvaraya Technological University’s (VTU)
- International Baccalaureate Diploma, after 10 years of Schooling
- Any other examination recognized by Visvesvaraya Technological University’s (VTU)
For latest information, please visit Visvesvaraya Technological University’s (VTU) website www.vtu.ac.in
Criteria 2 – National Aptitude Test for Architecture (NATA)
The candidate should have appeared and qualified for the NATA exam.
The National Aptitude Test in Architecture (NATA) is conducted by Council of Architecture, New Delhi (www.coa.gov.in). NATA measures the aptitude of the applicant for specific field of Architecture. The test measures drawing and observation skills, sense of proportion, aesthetic sensitivity, Mathematics and critical thinking ability.
For current information and location of Test Centres, please visit NATA website www.nata.in
The candidate should have appeared and qualified for the NATA/JEE examination
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA – for Aptitude Test
- NATA Pass is a must
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA – for Qualifying Examination
- Minimum of 45% of Total marks for Other than ‘GM’ candidates and Maths as one of the subject.
- Minimum of 50% of Total marks for ‘GM’ candidates and Maths as one of the subject
- Only the candidates eligible as per above may apply the documents in Nodal centre of KEA.