- Attested copies – As per University norms, all documents should be attested by a Government Gazetted Officer. Documents attested by Notary Public will not be accepted.
- The scanned copies as mentioned below should be got on a pen drive at the time of Admission Procedure at WCFA, Mysuru (each document to not exceed <2MB)
A. CATEGORY OF ADMISSION (Only for K-CET and COMED-K category)
- Admission Order (from K-CET / COMED –K as applicable)
- Payment Receipt (for payment made at K-CET / COMED-K cell)
OTHER DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR K-CET, COMED-K AND MANAGEMENT APPLICANTS.
B. ORIGINAL DOCUMENTS REQUIRED (Will be retained at college till the completion of the course)
- 10th Standard Marks Card (Originals +3 Attested copies+ PDF Scan <2mb)
- 12th Standard or Diploma Marks Card (Originals +3 Attested copies+ PDF Scan <2mb)
- 12th Standard or Diploma Transfer Certificate (Originals +3 Attested copies+ PDF Scan <2mb)
- Conduct or Character Certificate from the Institution/College previously admitted(Originals +3 Attested copies)
- Migration Certificate (Applicable only for Non-Karnataka students)(Originals +3 Attested copies)
- NATA / JEE Score card (Originals +3 Attested copies+ PDF Scan< 2mb)
- Income and Caste Certificate (Mandatory for all categories other than GM) (Originals +3 Attested copies+ PDF Scan <2mb)
C. ADDITIONAL DOCUMENTS REQUIRED (Mandatory)
- 6 Passport size photographs + 6 Stamp Size photographs with White Background + JPEG Scan of the passport size photograph <2mb
- Any 2 Identity proof of Student (Aadhaar Card/ Driving License / PAN card /Passport /Voters ID) (1 copy)
- Any 2 Identity proof of Parent (Aadhaar Card/ Driving License / PAN card /Passport /Voters ID) (1 copy)
- Blood group certificate from an authorized laboratory.
- Color Vision Certificate regarding severity of Color blindness (General eye test certificate not accepted) from an authorized laboratory.
- Anti-ragging affidavit on Rs.100/- stamp paper notarized and signed by both the Student and the Parent has to be prepared well in advance and brought along for submission at the college. VIEW OR DOWNLOAD WCFA ANTI-RAGGING AFFIDAVIT DRAFT
- Emergency Medical Procedure document. Students with medical conditions (If any) need to submit the emergency procedure document. VIEW OR DOWNLOAD MEDICAL EMERGENCY PROCEDURE
D. ADDITIONAL DETAILS REQUIRED
- Email ID of at least one parent
- Email ID of Student. Student to have mandatory Gmail account.
- Guardian details ( if any )
E. DOCUMENTS FOR NON-RESIDENT INDIANS / FOREIGN STUDENTS
- Marks card and Certificate issued by the Board/ Institution studied (Originals +3 Attested copies+ PDF Scan <2mb)
- Relevant Visa and other related documentation. (1 copy)
- Passport (1 copy)
- Equivalence Certificate from VTU (Originals + PDF Scan <2mb)
- Eligibility Certificate from VTU. (Originals + PDF Scan<2mb)
- Any other relevant Certificates.
- Obtain “Original Certificates” acknowledgement list before leaving premises.